Monday, November 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

Yay my birthday was yesterday! it was sweet my friends and i went to Eternal Tattoos and got matching tattoos. tat sisters!! bonded for life! yay no but it was real sweet i couldnt' have asked for a better birthday. i had a great time and alot of laughs. but now its monday... back to the real world. always having shit to do. just wanting more sleep. anyways it was really cute yesterday alot of people called me wishing me a happy birthday, Austin, Kevin, Nick, Andy, Jeff, and Danielle it was really nice having that. I finally feel like i have friends who care about me. Nick (my ex) is having a really rough time right now. there is so much going on in his life. honestly i just wish i could be there for him when thing were rough like i used to be. he used to call me when he needed something or someone and i just wish i was that person again. but whatever hopefully i will see him soon i think he is gunna spend the night tonight. I talked to Andy and we are dating but not exclusively ya know. i feel like i'm in sucha like grown but relationship. its crazy! but he left the cutest message in the whole wide world. he is really a great guy adn hopefully hima dn i will be talking for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home