Thursday, November 10, 2005

Why I missed class... :(

Over the past couple weeks i have been sick... no not like i couldn't come to class sick but sick to the point where staying in bed on days sounded good... too good. and sometimes yes it kept me from coming to class. i'm sorry the point wasn't that i was delibertly trying to skip your class. I felt that i would be able to compinsate for the classes that i missed by the work that i did. when asked to do assignments i rarely just do them to get them done i usually try to relate the assingment to sometime that i am interested in and so it means something to me. I am very passionate about my work and i feel i have alot to say as an artist and want to make as many statements as i can through my work. So far this idea of putting everything i can into my work is takin its toll on me, creating alot of stress. its baring down on me already and i am only half way through a semester. I wish that i had this great excuse to explan to you why i missed your classes, but i don't i just have been flipping out about all the changes and trying to put my all into my work and my lack of energy keeps me in bed. I am very sorry and i realize the issue i have put myself in and i realize that it will be more work trying to regain my grade then it would have been to just actually have been there every class and done everything, but right now i am willing to do whatever it takes to make it up to you my absences and tardyness. again i apologize for the classes i've missed and all this is honest truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home