Pink na Koneko
Page 61

"Uruseeeee!! Temee no ketsu ga shimpai nara, nido to ore ni chikazuku na.
"Shut the hell up!! If you're worried about your ass, don't ever come near me again.

Tsuide ni nido to hana nanka tsukete aruku naa!"
And while you're at it, never walk around with flowers stuck in your hair again!"

"Shoeeeee!" Daiji na daiji na shiri ni hokakete, mochiron Kouhei wa sassa to nigedashita.
Kouhei turned his precious tail and, of course, ran away.

(Eee, nido to o-chikazuki ni naru mon desu ka!)
(I will never get anywhere near you again!)

'Tte, kokoro de shikkari chikau monono, aite wa onaji koukou no joukyuusei, honto ni awazu ni sumu mono darou ka?
Though he swore it firmly in his heart, the other person was an upperclassman from the same high school, so would Kouhei really be able to avoid meeting him?

Haran no yokan tappuri no koukou seikatsu wa, madamada hajimatta bakari...
His high school life, filled with the premonition of turbulence, had only just begun...

* * *

Hitori torinokosareta Sena wa, shunjun no ato, zubon no mae o kutsurogeta.
Left behind alone, Sena, after a moment's hesitation, loosened the front of his pants.

Naka ni te o sashikonde, rokkagetsuhan, hideritsuzuki datta musuko-san o shugi ni hanshite nigirikomu.
Sticking his hand inside, and in opposition to his principles, he grasped the little boy that had been in a six-and-a-half-month drought.

Nani ga hitsuyou na no ka, ima wa mou wakatte iru.
He now knew what was needed.

Atama ni omoiegaku no wa, pinku no fuku, pinku no hana o kami ni tsuke, kondoo-san o fuusen-gawari ni kya'kkya to asonde ita Sena ni wa shoujo ni mieta shounen.
What he envisioned was the boy who, wearing pink, with pink flowers in his hair, playing with Mr. Condom as if it were a balloon, looked like a girl to Sena.

Omoidasu-dake de, dokudoku to kahanshin ni netsu ga tamaru.
Just from remembering, heat built up in his lower body.

Hosoi karada. Hosoi teashi.
Slender body. Slender arms and legs.

Dakishimeru to oresou dakedo, demo, honto wa otoko dakara sonna shimpai wa iranai.
He appeared as if he would break if you sqeezed him, but he was really a guy, so there was no need to worry about that.