Pink na Koneko
Page 49

Miburi-teburi-tsuki de, Tsumori no hanashi wa dondon ookiku natte iku.
Accompanied by gestures, Tsumori's tale grew more emphatic.

"Chou yaba'tte kanji dee.
"It was like, this could be major trouble.

Are'su ka nee, tsui ni Sena mo onna ni akitaranaku natte otoko ni hashitchatta to ka..."
It could be that Sena finally got bored with women and has started to go after guys..."

"U...uso da...!
"N...no way...!

So...sonna no shinjinai zo.
I...I don't believe that.

Shinjiru mon ka!"
I refuse to believe it!"

Hageshiku iihanatsu seitokaichou wa, daga, shikkari jouge sakasa no shorui o nirande ita.
The student council president expostulated violently, glaring at the upside-down paperwork.

Benkyou no shi-sugi de shiro-sugiru hada wa ikari de meippai kouchou shiteru shi, kuchi no hashi wa hikutsuite iru shi, sono ue koe wa furue'ppanashi.
His skin, pale from too much time spent studying, flushed red with anger, the corner of his mouth twitched, and on top of that his voice trembled.

Jibun de wa chiseiha no yuutousei to omoikonde iru rashii ga, chisei wa atte mo, sono jitsu, kuuru to ka pookaa feisu to ka ni wa sappari en no nai, mushiro kanjouteki na otoko na no da.
He believed himself to be an intelligent honor student, yet although he had the knowledge, in truth he had no trace of calmness or a poker face, and on the contrary was an emotional person.

  1. The image of an "honor student" is not simply someone who gets good grades; he must also be dignified, calm, authoritative, and responsible.
"Demo, ore, kossori futari no ato tsuketa n'su yo.
"But I secretly followed the two of them.

De, itta saki ga doko da to omoimasuu?"
And, where do you suppose they went?"

"Do...doko...?"
"Wh...where...?"

"Chanchaan. Ekimae no 'buruu shatoo' 'tte nee."
"Tadaa. The 'Blue Chateau' in front of the train station."

"Nani...?"
"What...?"

"Ra. Bu. Ho."
"Love. Ho. Tel."

"Ra...bu...?"
"Lo...ve...?"

Shunkan, Sakura wa anguri to kuchi o akete, tsuide ni megane no oku de manmaru ni me o miharaite, isu o ketaosu ikioi de tachiagatta.
At that moment, Sakura's mouth dropped open, and his eyes behind his glasses widened into circles, then he stood up with enough force to kick over his chair.