Pink na Koneko
Page 26

Na noni, gouin ni oshihaitte kuru ka to omotta shita wa, kuchibiru o kusuguru you ni namete iru dake.
Even so, the tongue that he had thought would push its way in, instead only ticklishly licked his lips.

"Iya ja nee no ka?" To, tomadoi-gachi na koe ga tazunete kuru.
"Don't you object?" the hesitant voice asked.

Zuuzuushisou ni mieru noni, sou ja nai.
Though he looked brash, he wasn't.

Onna no ko de mo nai noni, maru de takaramono-mitai ni atsukatte kureru.
Though Kouhei wasn't a girl, he was being treated like a treasure.

(Areree, nanka, chotto kore'tte iya ja nai ka mo...)
(Goodness, maybe I don't really have any objections to this...)

Myou ni hoo ga hotette kuru no wa naze?
Why were his cheeks growing strangely hot?

Dokidoki'tte, fukai na dake ja nai tokimeki ga suru no wa naze?
Why was his heart racing in a not entirely unpleasant way?

Takumashii mune to ka ude ni wa houyouryoku'tte yatsu ga aru kara, sore wa, tatoe onna ja nakute mo kimochi ii'tte kanjiru no ka mo shirenai.
Perhaps it was because a muscular chest and arms could embrace strongly, and that felt good even if one wasn't a woman.

Nante, guchagucha iiwake kangaeteru no wa, mou panikku shiteru shouko.
The fact that he was making up such a ridiculous excuse was proof that he was already panicking.

"...Kisu wa, kirai ja nai kara."
"...I don't have anything against kissing."

Omowazu, okkee-mitai na hannou shite shimatta.
Without thinking, he responded in a fashion that sounded like consent.

"Sou yuu koto yuu to, kuwarechimau zo."
"If you say things like that, you'll get gobbled up."

O-kimari no you ni itta kuchibiru ga, kondo wa kakudo o kaete, fukaku, fukaku, awasatte kuru.
The lips spoke the words as if scripted, then changed their angle and met his deeply.

Koukuu o tannen ni naburare, shita o karametorare, atsui mitsu ni torokasare, omowazu koshi ga zokuzoku'tte shite shimatta.
Having the inside of his mouth teased, his tongue entwined, being melted with hot honey, unconsciously his pelvis began to throb.

  1. mitsu = lit. "honey," used as a euphemism for saliva during kisses
  2. koshi = this is an area of the body that starts at the lower back and goes to just beneath the buttocks, encompassing the hips and the groin--one just has to figure out from context exactly which area in particular the author means