Pink na Koneko
Page 25

"Rabuho no beddo de, basutaoru itchou no otoko to futari de, kondoo-san fukuramashite asonderu."
"I'm in a love hotel bed, together with a guy wearing only one towel, blowing up Mr. Condom and playing."

"Hanashi dake kiitara, erai kotta na."
"Just listening to that, it's amazing."

Otoko wa beddo no hashi ni koshi o orosu to, te o nobashite Kouhei no hoo ni fureta.
The guy sat on the edge of the bed and reached out his hand, touching Kouhei's cheek.

(Oyoyoo?)
(Hel-lo?)

Naaanka myou na muudo da.
It was a rather strange mood.

Hoo o naderu te ga yake ni yasashige de, mitsumeru me ga, doko to naku yokujou shite iru you na kanji.
The hand stroking his cheek was extremely gentle, and the eyes gazing at him somehow gave the impression of being passionate.

(Ko...kore'tte, mo...moshikashitee...?)
(C...could this be...perchance...?)

Sore ga zunzun to chikazuite kuru.
He drew ever closer.

(U...uwaa?! Do...dodododoushiyou, homo da koitsuu!)
(Wh...whoa?! Wh...wh-wh-wh-what should I do, he's gay!)

To, ki ga tsuita monono, nigeru no o chuucho shita no wa, tabun mada hankouki no tsuzuki datta kara ka mo shirenai.
Although he figured that out, the reason he hesitated about escaping was probably that he was still continuing his rebellion.

Konna zu, Kaoru to chichi ga mitara nante omou darou?
What would Kaoru and his dad think if they could see him now?

Rabuho de homo ni semerarechatta'tte ittara, donna kao o suru darou?
What would their expressions be if he said a gay guy made a move on him in a love hotel?

Naaante yuuchou na koto o kangaeteru uchi ni, kuchibiru ga furete shimatta.
While he was taking his time thinking, their lips touched.

(Uwaaa. Cho...chotto matte, matte...!)
(Whoa. H...hey, wait, wait...!)

Miuchi wa kisu-ma-zoroi dakara, faasuto kisu datte nanatsu no toki ni sumasete iru.
His relatives were all kissy types, so he had gotten his first kiss over with when he was seven.

Imasara buri'kko suru ki wa nai kedo, mishiranu otoko aite to nareba yahari bibiru.
He didn't want to be a tease at this late stage, but he was a bit spooked when it came to some guy he didn't know.