Wednesday, July 11, 2007

High Def Heaven

It finally came! After extensive research, numerous phone calls to the bank, and 3 (that's no typo) botched orders, my Vizio 37" HDTV arrived today. When I flipped the TV around to view the plethora of HDMI and color component connections, I felt inadequate hooking up a simple coaxial cable. Oh well, I still get Fox HD, NBC HD, ABC HD (which is AMAZING by the way) and a few others. Sadly, no ESPN HD. That costs an extra $8/month from Crapcast, not to mention the additional HDTV tuner and installation fees they probably slap on. I might have to wait on that until college football season starts.

To inaugurate my new toy, I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" in HD. I must say, with complete confidence in my sexuality, that "So You Think You Can Dance" is awesome! I wouldn't call myself a dance aficionado by any stretch, but watching dance performed at such a high level is good entertainment. Also, has anybody else noticed how HOT the girls in the audience are? Not to mention the female dancers and that 7-foot Australian chick. Yes... good entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home