We have blocks of rooms reserved at the Red Roof Inn and the Lamppost Inn. They each have advantages and disadvantages; please read below to figure out where you'd like to book.
Please book all rooms to double occupancy. If you need help finding a roommate, please contact Nina (whitenj at umich dot edu).
2424 East Stadium Boulevard, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- 1.5 miles from campus (walking distance)
- Bus route serves campus on Sat. and Sun. mornings in time for conference start.
- $54.00/night + 11% sales tax for double occupancy.
- How to make reservations:
- Go to the website http://www.lamppostinn.com
- Fill in the box that checks for availability using the date of arrival and the number of days requested.
- Fill in the group code box with the corporate code GTSP44.
- Click on the Check Availability button. (The registrant will be taken to a separate reservation page set aside for your group).
- Click on the unit type that is preferred by clicking on the word Reserve next to the specific choice.
- Fill in the reservation form including name, address and credit card information.
- Click the button for Continue and after reviewing the information click on the button Submit.
- A reserved screen will be shown and will also indicate the confirmation number. This screen can then be printed for personal records.
Red Roof Inn
3505 South State St., Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-665-3500 or 800-733-7663
- 3 miles from campus
- Bus does not run early enough on weekends to get to campus
- We will give you a parking permit if you have a car and would like to drive to campus. If you drive to campus in the morning, please take other participants with you.
- We will serve this hotel with one conference shuttle before and after conference activities on each day.
- Accessible from Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) with the "Michigan Flyer"
- Must make reservation by 3/9/2010
- Must change/cancel reservation by 3/9/2010 to avoid first night charge!
- 53.54/night or 60.34/night + 11% sales tax for double occupancy.
- Use B693GRADUA to book a reservation from the GRADUATE TOPOLOGY GEOMETRY CONFERENCE block.