Ted Rall's Ten Reasons Bush Can't Be Allowed to Win
Sometimes I think cartoonist Ted Rall should stick to writing. While some of his cartoons are spot on, they're usually at least a bit confusing, and I think he'd agree that he's not especially gifted with a pencil. But Ted can write. Here are his ten reasons why Bush must go. Rall has explanations for all ten in the article, but I'm only going to include portions I really like. The case against Bush:
- He stole the 2000 election.
- He politicized 9/11.
- He let the terrorists get away while giving them a payraise.
- He murdered nearly 100,000 people. ("The world would be safer if Charles Manson, a mere amateur killer by comparison, were released and Bush was sitting in prison.")
- He bankrupted the treasury.
- He threw thousands of innocent people into concentration camps.
- We are more feared than Al Qaeda. ("We are feared, which is why we are hated. Because we are hated, we are in greater danger.")
- Bush has done nothing to improve the economy.
- Bush will appoint the next Supreme Court justice.
- We deserve a president who can speak English and doesn't look like a chimpanzee.