Janet and Robert Wolfe Genealogy
- Chronicle: Notes and sources about Harmanus King and Mary Greijn
Click on a person's name, below, to go to that person's genealogy page.
- Birth: about 1652, Albany, New York
- Death: 5 March 1728, Nottingham Twp, Burlington County, New Jersey
- Father: Thomas King
- Mother: Marritjen Frans
- Partner: Mary Greijn
Marriage: 14 May 1676, New York, New York
- Δ Child: John King Born: about 21 March 1677, New York, New York ⇒
- + Child: Mary King Born: about 8 September 1679, New York, New York ⇒
- Child: Benjamin King Born: about 1683
- Δ Child: Joseph King Born: 1684, Flushing, Queens County, New York ⇒
- Child: Thomas King Born: about 1685
- Child: Francis King Born: about 1687
+ Our research indicates that this child is Robert's ancestor.
Δ Robert has a DNA match with a person whose tree suggests that this child is the person's ancestor.
Ancestors of Harmanus King
Descendants of Harmanus King