Janet and Robert Wolfe Genealogy
- Chronicle: Notes and sources about Jemima Calkins and William Bishop
Click on a person's name, below, to go to that person's genealogy page.
- Partner: William Bishop
Marriage: 20 April 1761, New London, Connecticut
- ◊ Child: William Dennison Bishop Born: 18 February 1762, Horton, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada ⇒
- Child: Rachel Bishop Born: 15 September 1763, Horton, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Child: Lucy Bishop Born: 10 September 1765
- Child: Samuel Henry Bishop Born: 27 July 1767, Horton, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Child: Eleanor Bishop Born: 8 March 1770
- Child: Joshua Bishop Born: 15 April 1772
- Child: Jemina Bishop Born: 24 July 1774
- Child: Elisha Bishop Born: 3 March 1777
- ◊ Child: Hannah Bishop Born: 8 June 1780 ⇒
- * Child: Sarah Bishop Born: 17 October 1782, Horton, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada ⇒
* Our research indicates that this child is Janet's ancestor.
◊ Janet has a DNA match with a person whose tree suggests that this child is the person's ancestor.
Ancestors of Jemima Calkins
Descendants of Jemima Calkins