Department of Mathematics, University of Michigan
I am a postdoc (currently remotely) at the University of Michigan. My main interest lies in number theory, in particular arithmetic statistics.
Previously I was a PhD student at University College London under the supervision of Andrew Granville.
Articles on arXiv
Publications and preprints
- A Density of Ramified Primes (with Christine McMeekin, Djordjo Milovic), submitted.
- Integral points on the congruent number curve, submitted.
- On the negative Pell equation (with Peter Koymans, Djordjo Milovic, Carlo Pagano), in preparation.
- Kuroda's formula and arithmetic statistics (with Djordjo Milovic), submitted.
- Ranks, 2-Selmer groups, and Tamagawa numbers of elliptic curves with Z/2Z×Z/8Z-torsion (with Jeroen Hanselman, Wanlin Li), Proceedings of the Thirteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, 173–189, Open Book Ser., 2, Math. Sci. Publ., Berkeley, CA, 2019.
- Rational right triangles of a given area, Amer. Math. Monthly 125 (2018), no. 8, 689–703.