Purple Heaven Circle Members

Yamashita

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read our fanzine. I'm Yamashita from the Computer Division. I don't say much in person, but I often get carried away when I write. (My keyboard is my best friend. How sad is that?) I tend to lean toward appreciating men who don't stand in the spotlight often (birds of a feather?), but I won't turn my nose up at more intense eye candy if the situation calls for it.

Takizawa

Hey there! I'm Takizawa, and I'm stationed in External Security. My friends tell me that I have too much energy, but this job takes every bit of it. I'm a beginner when it comes to writing fanfic (I got sucked into it by She Who Shall Remain Nameless), so I haven't moved beyond fluff pieces, but hopefully someone enjoys them. I really admire the men in my division, so I like to write about them the most.

Tsuruta

Hello, fellow slash fans. My name is Tsuruta, and I also work in Computers. I value frankness and goal-setting. In other words, I'm in favor of people knowing what they want and stopping at nothing to get it despite any obstacles that may stand in the way. Fire and passion are right up my alley, and the hotter the better. No beating around the bush here! When I have my Love Goggles on, no one is safe.