Pink na Koneko
Page 17

"Oi...?"
"Hey...?"

Daga, sono kao ga yappari kowakute, Kouhei no obie wa hidoku naru ippou.
However, his face was scary, and Kouhei's fear only grew worse.

Buruburu to zenshin ga kokizami ni furue, gammen souhaku, iki mo taedae.
His whole body shook, his face was pale, and his breath came in short gasps.

Gakuri to hiza no chikara ga nuke, taoreru to kanjita sono setsuna...
Just at the moment his knees gave way and he felt himself fall...

"Doushita...?!"
"What's wrong...?!"

Sasaete kureta ude no takumashisa o, naze da ka myou ni hakkiri to kanjite ita.
For some reason he was strangely aware of the strength of the arms supporting him.

* * *

--Ishiki ga tonda no wa, hon no suufun.
--He was only unconscious for a few minutes.

Ki ga tsuku to, me no mae ni myou ni kirabiyaka na tenjou ga atta.
When he came to, in front of his eyes was a strangely sparkly ceiling.

"...Aree...?"
"...Huh...?"

Mita koto mo nai heya.
It was a room he had never seen before.

Douyara beddo ni yokotaerarete iru rashii.
It seemed he was lying on a bed.

Kao dake agete atari o mimawashite, omowazu oge'tto kao o shikameta.
Raising his head and looking around, he unthinkingly grimaced.

"...Nani..., koko...?"
"...What's...this place...?"

Konna shumi no yatsu to wa zettai o-chikazuki ni naritakunai'tte hodo, do-hade na heya.
It was such an outrageously flamboyant room, he wouldn't want to get anywhere near someone with such tastes.

  1. 'tte hodo = to iu hodo = "to such an extent that ~ "
  2. do-hade = "excessively flamboyant"
    Do is a prefix originating from Kansai-ben that adds emphasis. It's usually seen as do-aho "mega-moron" or do-dekai "super-huge."
Kabegami wa hanagara, kaaten to juutan wa wain reddo, sore igai wa pinku.
The wallpaper was a flower pattern, the curtains and carpet were wine red, and everything else was pink.

Tenjou mo shiitsu mo futon mo pinku.
The ceiling and sheets and comforter were all pink.

Makura mo pinku de, tsuide ni shokkingu pinku no birobiro no furiru-tsuki.
The pillows were also pink, with floofy shocking pink frills.