Four Dragon Island
Volume Twenty-five
The Dragon Is Agitated

Summary by Amparo Bertram




Fei meets with the White Dragon in his official capacity as the Black Dragon's heir to request help. He wants to borrow half of the Howaluu for his rebellion. In return, he agrees to ask the Shulingfan lumber family head to stop the Red Dragon from attacking and to get the Kaorouche to send support to Bailong.

Max is furious that Fei has set himself up as the next Black Dragon and demands to know whether Fei intends to keep his promise to return to him. He threatens that if Fei doesn't come back on his own, he'll invade Heilong and drag him back. Fei feels strangely comforted by such violence, secure in the knowledge that even if he can't find a way out of his predicament, Max will come get him. He realizes that, although Max is never *nice*, he always provides Fei with exactly what he needs.

Fei finishes his errands and returns to his troops, discovering that his father has already sent forces after him. He leads his men through the enemy forces, converting people to his cause as much as possible. The number of his followers increases as people see that he makes much more sense than the man ordering them to attack Bailong--not to mention that he is an extremely charismatic leader.

The Woo fleet engages Bailong's ships. Those who make it through to land have orders to assassinate the White Dragon. The Howaluu and Kaorouche do their best to protect the city. Assured that the resistance is strong enough to stop the first wave, Max puts a plan in motion to prevent the Woo family from sending any more troops. Entrusting the Blue Dragon's seal to his wife, he takes Yuiran with him to Heilong.

[Previous] [Next] [Back to Silongtou]