Four Dragon Island
Volume Twenty-two
The Dragon Desires

Summary by Amparo Bertram




Note: This volume has no internal illustrations.

At first Max thinks he is seeing a phantom that has come to take him to join Fei in death. Some intense kissing and touching convinces him otherwise. Fei explains that he has realized he had been denying his feelings for Max all along. He now knows that Max is the only thing he truly wants. He presses the White Dragon to the bed and demands to have proof of the relationship between them, evidence that Max belongs to him. He takes the earring and stabs it through his own ear, then bites Max in the same spot as a symbol of their bond.

Promising Max that he will return, he goes to Heilong with Mao and Liing, where they take stock of what is happening. Yuelyan is determined to attack Bailong and crush it completely, hoping to destroy the entire island while he's at it, partially as revenge against the Great Dragon and partially as a suicidal attempt to honor his "dead" son. Fei knows that he must act before Yuelyan officially becomes the Black Dragon.

Fei tries to convince the current Black Dragon to join him, discovering that the younger brother famous for hibernating is far more clever than he lets on. The Black Dragon is willing to deal, in return for something he wants, but Fei can't figure out what that might be. He finds himself pulled into his uncle's bed as a "replacement" for Tsaoran.

[Previous] [Next] [Back to Silongtou]