Lee: I knew you were an idiot, but you really have national-treasure-class stupidity. What kind of guy throws away the throne?

Woll: That's a mean way to put it. Anyway, who are you to talk? Have you forgotten what you did when I was captured by Pallast?

Lee: That's a whole different story. You're the king.

Woll: In that case, you're my wife. You're the queen. When I heard you were going to be seduced away by Prince Najeck, how could I just sit on my hands and do nothing?

Ru: (thoughtfully) That's right. A thirteen-year-old wife is a bit on the young side.

Woll: We were married two years ago. Lee was seventeen. Didn't you ask anyone?

Ru: I heard she was first a princess, then the queen. So, I thought, perhaps this king has a thing for little girls.

Woll: I'd appreciate it if you didn't make me out to be a pervert.

Ru: But this, I understand. She really is beautiful.

Lee: I think you're the one who's beautiful, Rufa.

Ru: What are you talking about? I only know the boy Eddie, so this is extremely novel to me. (starts feeling her all over, ending up with his hand on her chest) Yep, you've got quite the bust.

Lee: You know, about these. They're big and heavy, and they're so annoying I can't stand it. Wanna see?

Ru: I do, I do! (claps excitedly)

Woll: (bursts out laughing)