|YANG RESEARCH GROUP MEMBERS - Yoon Shin Park, Ph.D.|
Yoon Shin Park, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 647-9708
and Nutrition, Sungshin Women's University, Korea, 2002
1. Platycodon grandiflorum extract represses up-regulated adipocyte fatty acid binding protein triggered by a high fat feeding in obese rats. Yoon-shin Park, Yoosik Yoon, Hong-Seok Ahn. World J Gastroenterology 7; 13(25): 3493-9, 2007.
2. Tyrosine nitration in β2-tubulin during DMSO-induced cardiac differentiation in embryonic stem cell line P19CL6. Yoon Shin Park, Seong Ki Kang, Jongsun Jung, Joong Yeon Lim, Won Ho Kim, Young Guen Kwon, Yonghak Kim, Soo Jae Lee, Kwang Pyo Kim, Issei Komuro, and Sang Ick Park. Stem Cells, (Submitted) 2007.
3. Investigation of tyrosine nitration and nitrosylation of angiotensin II and BSA with Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Soo Jae Lee, Jung Rok Lee, Young Hwan Kim, Yoon Shin Park, Sang Ick Park,Hyung Soon Park, Kwang Pyo Kim. Rapid Communication in Mass spectrometry 21(17):2797-804, 2007.
4. Expression of angipoietin-1 in pericytes under hypoxia: regulation by hypoxia-inducible factor-2α and participation in endothelial cell migration and tube formation. Yoon Shin Park, Joo Hee Lee, Jee Young Lee, Jong-wook Shinn, Kyu-Won Kim, and Inho Jo. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. (under revision), 2007
5. The Role of STAT1/IRF-1 on Synergistic ROS Production and Loss of Mitochondrial Transmembrane Potential during Hepatic Cell Death Induced by LPS/D-GalN. Lee HJ, Oh YK, Rhee M, Lim JY, Hwang J, Hwang JY, Park YS, Kwon Y, Choi KH, Jo I, Park SI, Gao B, Kim WH. J Mol Biol 15;369(4):967-84, 2007.
6. Daily iron supplemetation by food improves anemia and pregnancy outcomes in low-income Korean pregnants : a prospective, partially randomized study. Yoon shin Park, Dr Hong Seok Ahn. Nutrition Journal. (Submitted ), 2007
7. Dexamethasone Increases Angiopoietin-1 in Bone Marrow derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regulates Hematopoietic Stem Cell Quiescence. Hyongbum Kim, Ji Young Choi, Jung Min Lee, Sangmee Ahn Jo, Yoon Shin Park, and Inho Jo. (In preparation)
8. The down-regulation of fatty acid binding protein (FABP) in the epididymal adipose tissue of obese rats fed a high fat diet (HFD) and administered Platycodon grandiflorum extract. Yoon shin Park, PhD; Minho Cha, PhD; Yoo-sik Yoon, PhD, Dr Hong Seok Ahn. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 8;3-9, 2006
9. Effects of Low calorie diet and Platycodon Grandiflorum extract on fatty acid binding protein expression in rats with diet-induced obesity. Yoon shin Park, Minho Cha, Yoo-sik Yoon, Hong Seok Ahn Nutritional Sciences 8(1): 3-9, 2005
10. The correlation between isoflavone intake and serum osteocalcin concentration in women. Kor J Comm Nutr 9(1): 38-46, 2004 .
11. Hypoxia and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Acutely Up-regulate Angiopoietin-1 and Tie2 mRNA in Bovine Retinal Pericytes. YS Park, NH Kim, I Jo. Microvascular Research 65:125∼131, 2003
12. Rapid Increase in Endothelial Nitric Oxide Production by Bradykinin Is Mediated by Protein Kinase A Signaling Pathway. SW Bae, HS Kim, YN Cha, YS Park, SA Jo, I Jo. Biochem. Biophys. Res.Comm. 306:981∼987, 2003
13. Comparative analysis of obesity by β-II,IIIadrenergic receptor gene polymorphysm in korean young female. JM Hong, HS Ahn, JH Kim,YS Park,SM Choi, YS Yoon. Kor J Nutr (8):870-879,2002
14. Ecological studies of maternal-infant nutrition and feeding in urban low-income areas. I. Anthopometric measurements, dietary intakes and serum lipids contents/fatty acids composition of the pregnants. Hong Seok Ahn, Yoon Shin Park, Sung Hye Park. Kor J Comm Nutr 1(2):201-214, 1996
15. Ecological studies of maternal-infant nutrition and feeding in urban low-income areas. II. Anthopometric measurements, dietary intakes, breast milk components and serum lipid/fatty acid composition of lactating women. Hong Seok Ahn, Yoon Shin Park, Ji Yoon Jung, Sung Hye Park. Kor J Comm Nutr 2(3):305-318, 1997
16. Concentrations of major minerals and trace elements in sera of the breast feeding and formula-fed infants. Hong Seok Ahn, Sung Hye Park, Yoon Shin Park. Kor J Comm Nutr 2(2):133-140, 1997
Yoon Shin was born in Seoul, Korea. She enjoys outdoor
sports and likes to work with