|YANG RESEARCH GROUP MEMBERS - Yongzhuo Huang, Ph.D.|
Yongzhuo Huang, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 647-9708
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Zhejiang University, 2005
1. Yongzhuo Huang, Yoon-shin Park, Jianxin Wang, Cheol Moon, Young Min Kwon, Hee Sun Chung, Victor C. Yang. The ATTEMPS systems for cancer drug delivery. Current Pharmaceutical Design, accepted
2. Yongzhuo Huang, Yoon-Shin Park, Cheol Moon, Allan E. David, Hee Sun Chung, Victor C. Yang. Synthetic Skin-Permeable Proteins Enabling Needleless Immunization. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2010, in press
3. Yoon Shin Park, Yongzhuo Huang, Yoon Jeong Park, Allan E. David, Lindsay White, Huining He, Hee Sun Chung and Victor C. Yang. Specific down regulation of 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation by cell-permeable antisense HIF1-oligonucleotide. Journal of Controlled Release. 2010, Epub ahead of print
4. Faquan Yu, Yongzhuo Huang, Adam J. Cole, Victor C. Yang. The artificial peroxidase activity of magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles and its application to glucose detection. Biomaterials. 2009, 30, 471622.
5. Young Min Kwon, Yongtao Li, Sarita Naik, Jun Feng Liang, Yongzhuo Huang, Yoon Jeong Park, Victor C Yang. The ATTEMPTS delivery systems for macromolecu- lar drugs. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery. 2008, 5, 125566
6. Ye Wang; Minyan Chen, Xiang Li, Yongzhuo Huang, Wenquan Liang. A hybrid thermo-sensitive chitosan gel for sustained release of Meloxicam. Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition, 2008, 19, 123947
7. Yongzhuo Huang, Jinliang Chen, Xiaojin Chen, Jianqing Gao, Wenquan Liang. PEGylated synthetic surfactant vesicles (Niosomes): novel carriers for oligonucleotides. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine. 2008, 19, 60714
8. Beata Chertok, Allan E. David, Yongzhuo Huang, Victor C. Yang. Glioma selec- tivity of magnetically targeted nanoparticles: a role of abnormal tumor hydrodynamics. Journal of Controlled Release, 2007, 122, 31523
9. Yongzhuo Huang, Jianqing Gao, Jinliang Chen and Wenquan Liang. Cationic liposomes modified with non-ionic surfactants as effective non-viral carrier for gene transfer. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2006, 49, 15864
10. Yongzhuo Huang, Gang Han, Hong Wang, Wenquan Liang. Cationic niosomes as gene carriers: preparation and cellular uptake in vitro. Pharmazie, 2005, 60, 4734
11. Yongzhuo Huang, Jianqing Gao, Wenquan Liang and Shinsaku Nakagawa, Prepa- ration and Characterization of Liposomes Encapsulating Chitosan Nanoparticles. Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2005, 28, 38790
Yongzhuo is from a seaside city in Southern China with a usually warm climate. He was shocked by the severe Michigan winter that lasted his first six months here. As such, he definitely enjoys the spring and fall. Summer is also good for him too, which can involve wandering at Ann Arbor Art Fairs and swimming in Lake Michigan.
To Yongzhuo: Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought. - Albert Szent-Gyoergi