Geometry and String Theory
- Charles F. Doran, Tyler L. Kelly, Adriana Salerno, Steven Sperber, John Voight, and Ursula Whitcher. Zeta functions of alternate mirror Calabi-Yau families.
- Christopher Magyar and Ursula Whitcher. Strong arithmetic mirror symmetry and toric isogenies.
- Charles Doran, Andrew Harder, Hossein Movasati, and Ursula Whitcher. Humbert surfaces and the moduli of lattice polarized K3
- String Math 2014, AMS Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics.
- Marie José Bertin, Alice Garbagnati, Ruthi Hortsch, Odile Lecacheux, Makiko Mase, Cecília Salgado, and Ursula Whitcher. Classifications of elliptic fibrations of a singular K3 surface.
- Women in Numbers Europe, Springer, 2015.
- Ryan Davis, Charles Doran, Adam Gewiss, Andrey Novoseltsev, Dmitri Skjorshammer, Alexa Syryczuk, Ursula Whitcher. Short tops and semistable degenerations.
- Experimental Mathematics, Vol. 23, Issue 4, 2014.
- Dagan Karp, Dhruv Ranganathan, Paul Riggins, and Ursula Whitcher. Toric symmetry of CP3.
- Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2012.
- Dagan Karp, Jacob Lewis, Daniel Moore, Dmitri Skjorshammer, and Ursula Whitcher, On a family of K3 surfaces with S4 symmetry
- Arithmetic and geometry of K3 surfaces and Calabi-Yau threefolds, Fields Institute Communications, 2013
- Symplectic Automorphisms and the Picard Group of a K3 Surface
- Communications in Algebra, Volume 39, Issue 4, 2011.
- Adrian Clingher, Charles F. Doran, Jacob Lewis, and Ursula Whitcher, Normal Forms, K3 Surface Moduli, and Modular
- Groups and Symmetries: Proceedings of the CRM Conference in Honor of John McKay, edited by John Harnad and Pavel Winternitz, American Mathematical Society, 2009.
- Polarized Families of K3 Hypersurfaces, my dissertation (June 2009)
Data Analysis and Computation
- Abra Brisbin and Ursula Whitcher, Women's Representation in Mathematics Subfields: Evidence from the arXiv
- To appear in The Mathematical Intelligencer.
- Turkish names, Christian faith
- To appear in Onoma.
- Beyond the Black Box, with Jeroen Demeyer and William Stein.
- Appeared in the Notices of the AMS.