1. Grimmett and Neufield. Teacher Development and the Struggle
for Authenticity. Teachers College Press: New York. 1994.
2. Grimmett and Neufield. Teacher Development and the Struggle
for Authenticity. Teachers College Press: New York, 1994.
3. Golomb, Jacob. In Search of Authenticity: From Kierkegaard
to Camus. Routledge Press: London, 1995. Page 12.
4. Roth, Wolff-Michael. "Bridging the Gap Between School and
Real Life". Social Science and Mathematics. Volume 92 (6),
October 1992, 307-317.
5. Wolf, et. al. "What is this literachurch stuff anyway?" Reading
Research Quarterly. Volume 31(2), 172-195.
6. Pea, Roy D. Practices of Distributed Intelligence and Designs
for Education. Institute for the Learning Sciences: North-
western University, March 1992.
7. Cronin, John F. "Four Misconceptions about Authentic Learn
ing". Educational Leadership. April 1993. Pages 78-80.
* All other citations have been linked to the original sources, and I did not feel it necessary to repeat the listing of those sites.