- "Neighbors, Social Interactions and Learning HIV Results.", Journal of Development
Economics , (2012), Volume 97, Issue 1, January, pp. 118-129 (with Rebecca Thornton).
- "Social Networks, Employment and Worker Discouragement: Evidence from South Africa."
Labour Economics , (2010), Vol. 17, pp. 336 - 344 (with Justine Burns and Malcolm Keswell).
- "The Impact of Health on Poverty: Evidence from the South African Integrated Family Survey"
South African Journal of Economics, (2005), Vol. 73 No. 1 (with Malcolm Keswell).
- "Circumcision, Information and HIV Prevention."
Revise and Resubmit at Review of Economics and Statistics, 2012 (with Alister Munthali and Rebecca Thornton).
- "Demand for Medical Male Circumcision."
under submission, 2012 (with Jobiba Chinkhumba and Rebecca Thornton).
- Marital Investment under Uncertainty: Couples Counseling, Working Paper, University of Michigan. 2012 (with Rebecca Thornton).
- Altruistic Bended Rules?, Working Paper, 2012 (with Edward Okeke)
- A Gender Perspective on Attitudes towards Male Circumcision in Rural Malawi. Working Paper, University of Michigan. 2012 (with Enbal Schacham and Rebecca Thornton).
Work in Progress
- Employee Crime: Social Sanctions or Financial Penalties?
- Social interactions in recruitment
- Long-acting Reversible Contraception: Private Sector Provision, with Rebecca Thornton and Abt
- Traditional Birth Attendants and Infant Mortality in Malawi, with Edward Okeke, RAND
- Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) and HIV Testing Behavior, with Edward Okeke, RAND