For Clark and statanal
Clark and statanal are copyright 1995 David S. Carter. All rights reserved.
By downloading, using, or otherwise accessing the Perl scripts clark.pl and statanal.pl, you are agreeing to the following terms. All rights not expressly given in this license are reserved for the author.
You May Not:
- Download the scripts clark.pl and statanal.pl for your personal use
- Run the scripts clark.pl and statanal.pl
- Use the results of clark.pl and statanal.pl for non-commercial research purposes
- Modify clark.pl and statanal.pl for your own personal use
- Create new scripts/programs that use the results of clark.pl and/or statanal.pl, provided they do not impinge on any of the reserved rights, including those listed below
Simply put, Clark and statanal are freeware, but are not in the public domain and may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Distribute clark.pl and statanal.pl in any form by any medium
- Distribute any modified version of clark.pl and statanal.pl, or any derivative
- Make any sort of money from clark.pl and statanal.pl, or any derivative
- Use clark.pl and statanal.pl, or any derivative, for commercial purposes (this includes gathering market data and commercial research)
You may contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to negotiate terms not in this agreement.
No warranty is given, implied, or should be inferred. The author is not responsible for any damage to any system due to the use or misuse of clark.pl and statanal.pl
Return to: Project | Report | statanal | Clark | Dave's Home Page | IPL | Engineering Library
rev. Aug 18, 1995
Copyright 1995 David S. Carter, All rights email@example.com