Kai SunAssistant Professor
Department of Physics
University of Michigan
450 Church St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Office: 2245 Randall
Education and Training
- BS 2002, Physics, Peking University, China
Thesis: Properties of complex networks
- MS 2004, Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- PhD 2009, Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Thesis: Quantum liquid crystal phases in strongly correlated fermionic systems
- Postdoctoral Fellow 2009-2012, Joint Quantum Institute, University of Maryland, College Park.
- Topological states of matter
- Strongly correlated systems