FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY LANGUAGE
(OR SEVERE DISTORTIONS THEREOF):
* Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.
* A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
* Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.
* Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
* Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
* A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
* A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
* Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
* Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
* Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
* Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.
* When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
* She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.
* A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
* Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
* He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
* A plateau is a high form of flattery.