Department of Mathematics
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1043
Office: 4839 East Hall
I am a math postdoc at the University of Michigan. I am interested in algebraic combinatorics.
Preprints and publications
Also see arXiv, Google Scholar, and MathSciNet.
- FPSAC 2018: The totally nonnegative Grassmannian is a ball
- CAMP 2018: Geometry of the amplituhedron
- University of Michigan, October 2017: Topology of positive spaces
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, September 2017: Cyclic symmetry in the Grassmannian
- FPSAC 2017: The m=1 amplituhedron and cyclic hyperplane arrangements
- Texas State University, April 2016: Sign variation, the Grassmannian, and total positivity
- University of Michigan, February 2016: Sign variation, the Grassmannian, and total positivity
- FPSAC 2015: Sign variation, the Grassmannian, and total positivity