The Ninth Workshop in Decisions, Games and Logic (DGL) will be hosted by the Department of Philosophy at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor on July 8-10, 2016. The DGL workshop series started in 2007 and aims to bring together graduate students, post-docs and senior researchers from economics, logic, and philosophy working on formal approaches to rational individual and group decision making. This is the first DGL to be held in North America.
- Eighth edition: LSE London, 2015.
- Seventh edition: Stockholm, June 17-19 2013
- Sixth Workshop in Munich, June 28-30 2012
- Fifth Workshop in Maastricht, July 7-9 2011
- Fourth Workshop in Paris, June 9-11 2010
- Third Workshop in Lausanne, June 15-17 2009
- Second Workshop in Amsterdam, June 30 - 2 July 2008
- First Workshop in London July 17-18, 2007
We invite submissions from graduate students, post-docs and other early career researchers in decision theory, game theory, logic, and formal philosophy more generally, including philosophy of science and epistemology. All submissions will be blind reviewed. Co-authored papers and interdisciplinary work are highly encouraged.
You may submit an abstract for either or both formats, but each main author will only be selected once.