Displayed below are the neighborhoods that surround our Area 'B' elementary schools. This particular map tracks the ethnicity of each neighborhood. Neighborhoods in red have a majority of Whites residents. Those in blue have a majority of non-Whites residents.



19% of these block groups (neighborhoods) were predominately White. These were concentrated along the Southwest corner of Area 'B' closest to Dearborn. The remaining 81% of the block groups were predominately non-White and were clustered near inner city Detroit.