Displayed below are the neighborhoods that surround our Area 'B' elementary schools.  This particular map tracks the number of homes vs rental  dwellings in each neighborhood.  Neighborhoods in red have a majority of rental dwellings.  Those in blue have a majority of homes owned.



58% of the block groups surrounding the schools had a majority of homes that were owned by residents.  The remaining 42% of the block groups had more rental dwellings than homes.  Of this 42%, most were clustered near inner city Detroit, however one of its block groups rested on the Dearborn border.