Oak Grove and St. Mary’s Cemetery - Manchester
In earlier times, Oak Grove and St. Mary’s Cemeteries did not intermingle, but as the religious and secular worlds became less distinct, so did the cemeteries. The boundary between them is no longer apparent. Oakgrove has been called the "secular" St. Mary’s.
In the 1850’s, as the Village of Manchester outgrew its pioneer cemetery in town, graves were moved to Oak Grove and St. Mary’s. The Cases, a large farming family, are believed to have donated the land because the terrain was too hilly to farm. The Case and Carr families are some of the most notable local people buried here.