- The Unexpected Diversity of Three-Dimensional Photonic Crystals, Nature Communications, 2021.
- Structure-property maps with Kernel Principal Covariates Regression, Machine Learning: Science and Technology, 2020.
- Chemiscope: interactive structure-property explorer for materials and molecules, Journal for Open Source Software, 2020.
- Bringing Science Education and Research together to REACT, Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education, 2020
- Pressure–Tunable Band Gaps in an Entropic Crystal, Phys. Rev. Mat., 2018
- Relevance of Packing to Colloidal Self-Assembly, PNAS, 2018
- Augmenting Primary and Secondary Education with Polymer Science, JCE, 2017
News and Videos:
- Rose is Named the ACS Colloids Victor K. LaMer Awardee (Apr. 2021)
- A Quick Taste of Exciting Research at the University of Michigan, Rose Cersonsky - REACT 2019
- STEM education: A taste of research for K-12 teachers (Aug. 2018)
- Close-packing rules may not guide nanoparticle self-assembly after all (Jan. 2018)
- U-M Graduate Students “REACT” (June 2017)
- “It is up to you how far you go”: Engineering Graduates Celebrate 2014 Commencement (May 2014)
- MSE Student Spotlight Feature: Rose Cersonsky (May 2014)
- TEDxUConn 2013: Focus on the Future (Sept. 2013)