Rômulo Meira Góes
- Rômulo Meira-Góes
- Ph.D. candidate
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a Ph.D. candidate in Electrical Engineering:Systems (EE:S) program at University of Michigan. My advisor is Professor Stéphane Lafortune. I earned my M.S. degree in April 2017 also in EE:S from University of Michigan and my B.S. degree in EE from the Universidade Technologica Federal do Parana - Curitiba in 2015.
- 02/2020: Our paper has been accepted by 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin, Germany.
- 02/2020: Our papers have been accepted by WODES 2020, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 12/2019: I attended CDC2019 in Nice where I presented our paper on synthesis of robust supervisors against sensor deception attacks.
- 07/2019: Our paper has been accepted by CDC 2019, Nice, France.
- 07/2019: I attended ACC2019 in Philadelphia where I presented our paper on optimal sensor deception attacks.
- 06/2019: I visited Dr. Rudie's Control of Discrete-Event Systems group at Queen's University- Kingston Canada during the month of June.
- 01/2019: Our paper has been accepted by ACC 2019, Philadelphia, USA.
- 10/2018: I gave a talk at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.
- 05/2018: I attended WODES in Sorrento where I presented our paper on real-time obfuscation.
- 03/2018: Our paper has been accepted by WODES 2018, Sorrento Coast, Italy.
- 01/2018: I visited the SUMO Research team at the INRIA-Rennes from Feb-May. I collaborated with Dr. Hervé Marchand.
- 12/2017: I attended CDC in Melbourne where I presented our paper on deception attacks.
- 10/2017: I gave a talk at the Toyota Infotechnology Center, Mountain View, CA.
- 10/2017: I gave a talk in the TerraSwarm Annual Meeting at University of California, Berkeley.
- 07/2017: Our paper has been accepted by CDC 2017, Melbourne, Australia.