1. P.E. Hook and O.N. Koul. Null Elements in Kashmiri
2. P.E. Hook and O.N. Koul. V-2 and the Verb Complex in Kashmiri.
Kashmiri: A Cognitive-Descriptive Grammar by Kashi Wali and Omkar N. Koul.
1. S.S. Toshkhani. Kashmiri Language: Roots, Evolution and Affinity. (Includes a discussion of Kashmiri's relation to the "Dardic" subfamily proposed by Grierson)
2. P.N. Pushp. Kashmiri and the Linguistic Predicament of the State. (Discusses problems in getting Kashmiri accepted as a means of written communication in Kashmir)
3. B.N. Kaul Deambi. The Sharada Script: Origin and Development. (Gives a history of the Sharada script, with charts and tables)
4. O.N. Koul. On the Kashmiri Language.
Last updated: 19.April.2002