- Implications of U.S. Tax Policy for House Prices, Rents, and Homeownership, (with Kamila Sommer)
- American Economic Review, 108(2),
- Job Tasks, Time Allocation, and Wages, (with Ralph Stinebrickner and Todd Stinebrickner)
- Journal of Labor Economics, accepted
- Search and Non-Wage Job Characteristics (with Ted To)
- Journal of Human Resources, 49(2), Spring 2014.
- The Equilibrium Effect of Fundamentals on House Prices and Rents (with Kamila Sommer and Randal Verbrugge)
- Journal of Monetary Economics, 60(7), October 2013. (link to longer version)
- Empirical Evidence on Occupation and Industry Specific Human Capital
- Labour Economics, 17(3), June 2010.
- A Dynamic
Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational
Choices, and Job Search
- International Economic Review, 51(1), February 2010.
- Estimation of an Occupational Choice Model when Occupations are Misclassified
- Journal of Human Resources, 44(2), Spring 2009.
- Beauty, Job Tasks, and Wages: A New Conclusion about Employer Taste-Based Discrimination (with Ralph Stinebrickner and Todd Stinebrickner) (revise and resubmit, Review of Economics and Statistics)
- Job Dispersion and
Compensating Wage Differentials (with Ted To)
- "Tasks, Human Capital, and Job Search," (with Ralph
Stinebrickner and Todd Stinebrickner)