I am a Postdoctoral Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan. Previously, I completed my Ph.D. under the direction of Mihnea Popa at Northwestern University.
My research is in Algebraic Geometry, and more precisely, in Hodge theory and birational geometry.
- Local vanishing and Hodge filtration for rational singularities (with Mircea Mustaţă and Mihnea Popa), J. Inst. Math. Jussieu 19 (2020), no. 3, 801–819.
- On the nonnegativity of stringy Hodge numbers, to appear in Int. Math. Res. Not.
- Weighted multiplier ideals of reduced divisors, available at arXiv:2009.14305, to appear in Mathematische Annalen.
- The Du Bois complex of a hypersurface and the minimal exponent (with Mircea Mustaţă, Mihnea Popa, and Jakub Witaszek), available at arXiv:2105.0124 (Submitted).
- Weighted Hodge ideals, (In preparation).
- 2021 - 2022: Linear Algebra (MATH 217).
- 2020 - 2021: Calculus I (MATH 115), Introduction to Modern Algebra (MATH 412).
- 2018 - 2020: I was on a University Fellowship.
- 2017 - 2018: Single Variable Valculus I (MATH 212), Single Variable Valculus II (MATH 213).
- 2016 - 2017: Accelerated Mathematics for MMSS: First Year (MATH 285-1,2,3).
- 2015 - 2016: Differential Calculus of Multivariable Functions (MATH 230), Differential Calculus of One Variable Functions (MATH 220), Finite Mathematics (MATH 202).
Office: EH 1864