Superconducting Micronetworks and Josephson Junction Arrays
- Superconducting networks and arrays of Josephson Junctions
exhibit interesting quantum interference effects that can be
derived analytically by using a "Summ over histories" approch.
Our computed Feynman path-integrals of electron motion
on lattices in magnetic fields provide information on
the diamagnetic response of electrons in lattices.
- This technique can be extended to provide exact results on
the magnetoconductance of strongly localized electrons
and also for Generalized Flux Phases approach to correlated electrons.
- In this site you can readily access several of our most recent
abstracts and preprints.
- A selected abstract will appear on your screen by clicking on
- LaTeX or Postscript versions of the paper are available by clicking
on "src" or "ps"
- Help is provided on-line by the LANL E-Print archive.
Return to main page
Last updated 3/5/97