Quantum Interference Effects Produced by
Electron Motion in a Magnetic Field
- Superconducting Networks and Arrays of Josephson Junctions.
- Feynman Path-integrals of Electron Motion on Lattices in
- Magnetoconductance of Strongly Localized Electrons.
- Generalized Flux Phases Approach to Correlated Electrons.
- Diamagnetic Response of Electrons in Lattices.
- In this site you can readily access several of our most recent
abstracts and preprints.
- A selected abstract will appear on your screen by clicking on
- LaTeX or Postscript versions of the paper are available by clicking
on "src" or "ps"
- Help is provided on-line by the LANL E-Print archive.
Return to main page
Last updated 3/5/97