Acoustic Interference and Phonon Localization
- Phonon Transmission Rate, Fluctuations, and
Localization in Random Semiconductor Superlattices:
Green's-Funcion Analytical Approach.
- Phonon Universal-Transmission Fluctuations and Localization
in Semiconductor Superlattices with a Controlled Degree of
Five articles (four long and one short papers) on this subject:
Two Long Papers
by N. Nishiguchi, S. Tamura, and F. Nori (Available On-Line)
Three additional Articles
(Not available electronically)
- In the first link above you can readily access
several abstracts and preprints.
- Earlier papers (by S. Tamura and F. Nori) are not available
electronically in this site.
- A selected abstract will appear on your screen by clicking on
- LaTeX or Postscript versions of the paper are available by clicking
on "src" or "ps"
- Help is provided on-line by the LANL E-Print archive.
Return to main page
Last updated 2/2/96