- Mat Cutter
- Mat Board-two pieces the same size. It's a good idea to use the same thickness for back and front boards.
- Fabric (see note below)
- Scrap paper-to use when gluing
- Plastic Wrap
Procedure1) Trim photograph to desired dimensions
2) Measure the trimmed photograph
3) Lay out a bevel mat somewhat larger than the photograph (see mat cutting)
4) Cut the mat, saving the scrap from the center.
5) Laminate the upper and lower boards
6) Glue the photograph
Dale Austin email@example.com
All images and text copyright 1977-2003 Dale Austin