Pumpkin Mousse is an aquired taste. If you are a fan of pumpkin pie, you'll probably love thi one.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2-3/4 cups whipping cream
1) Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
2) Beat in 1/4 cup of cream.
3) Refrigerate mixture for about half an hour.
4) Whisk remaining cream to stiff peaks.
5) Fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
6) Refrigerate for about 2 hours in serving dishes or single large bowl.
Dale Austin firstname.lastname@example.org
All images and text copyright 1999 Dale Austin-All Rights Reserved
Last Modified 6-24-99 http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mrwizard