NW corner of the room. The white door is the wine cellar. The others are equipment closets.
SW corner. White door leads to machine shop.
The McAllaster House is unusual for its age in that a section of the basement has an eight foot ceiling. This wing of the house was renovated in 1957 by Owen and Louise Partridge. The area of the basement this studio occupies was a crawl space prior to that time.
All images and text Copyright Dale Austin, 1962-2008