LEO stands for the Lecturers Employee Organization, a union representing non-tenure track faculty at the three branches of the University of Michigan. LEO also supports campus communities through activities such as delivering bottled water to residents of Flint and funding scholarships for dependents of union members.
I am a LEO III Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Michigan–Dearborn. I serve the Department of Mathematics and Statistics as the chair for the calculus sequence and as the local support for WeBWorK.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Michigan–Dearborn
I am grateful for having diverse teaching opportunities. Before joining the department at the University of Michigan–Dearborn, I taught courses in developmental math, content courses for pre-service teachers, and honors mathematics.
- University of Michigan–Dearborn
- Lecturer III, 2016—present
Lecturer I, 2014—2016
- Hobart & William Smith Colleges
- Visiting Assistant Professor, 2012—2014
- University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
- Post-Doc Assistant Professor, 2010—2012
- Foundation Year at Northeastern University
- Instructor, Summer 2010
- Wellesley College
- Visiting Instructor, Fall 2008
- Transitional Year Program at Brandeis University
- Instructor, 2007—2008
Ph.D. in Mathematics from Brandeis University, 2010
B.A. from Wesleyan University, 2003