Decentralized markets (with emphasis on labor, funding, and innovation markets). Information design in contests and rank-based mechanisms.
- Designing Dynamic Contests (with K. Bimpikis and S. Ehsani). Proceedings of ACM EC. Operations Research.
- A Dynamic Model of Crowdfunding (with A. Malekian and S. Alaai). Proceedings of ACM EC. R&R Operations Research.
- A Fully Polynomial Time Approximation Scheme for Single-Item
Stochastic Inventory Control with Discrete Demand (with N. Halman,
D. Klabjan, J. Orlin, and D. Simchi-Levi). Mathematics of
- The Economics of Crowd Organizations (with D. Acemoglu and A. Ozdaglar). NBER Working Paper No. 19852 under title ‘Managing Innovation in a Crowd’. Proceedings of ACM EC. R&R Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- Information Design in Dynamic Contests: A Lab Experiment (with Y. Chen and I. Yeckehzaare). Working Paper.
- Reputation and Manipulation in Social Networks (with A. Ozdaglar and J. Siderius). Working Paper.
- Technology Choice in Dynamic Competition (with I. Duenyas and F. Tian). Submitted.
- Exploiting Myopic Learning. Conference version in Proceedings of ACM WINE.
- Preference Heterogeneity and Information Design (with Y. Orhun). In preparation.
- State-dependent Opinion Dynamics (With D. Acemoglu and A. Ozdaglar). In proceedings of IEEE ICASSP
- Optimal Delivery in Display Advertising. In proceedings of Allerton conference on Communication, Control, and Computing.
- A Novel Filtering Approach for Local PET Verification of Proton
Radiotherapy (with K. Parodi, T. Bortfeld, D. Craft, and
A. Knopf). Medical Physics.
- Hospital Contests. slides
- Automation and the Skills Gap (with D. Acemoglu and A. Ozdaglar)
Ph.D., M.S., Caltech, Economics;
S.M., MIT, Operations Research;
MSc. University of Delaware, Computer and Information Sciences;
BSc. Ain Shams University, Electrical Engineering.