I'm a 4th year Ph.D student at Department of Statistics, University of Michigan, working under the supervision of Professor George Michailidis. I'm also a graduate student consultant at the Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (CSCAR). Before coming to Michigan, I was a undergraduate in Mathematics at Fudan University, China.
- Statistical methods for network analysis
- High dimensional data
- Graphical models
- Aug 2013: Pathway Enrichment Analysis Based on Estimating the Underlying Network. [.pdf] 2013 Joint Statistical Meetings, Montreal.
- Jul 2012: High Dimensional Covariance Selection for Multiple Graphical Models under Structured Sparsity. 2012 Joint Statistical Meetings, San Diego.
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award, 2013
- Rackham International Students Fellowship, University of Michigan, 2011-2012
- Outstanding First Year Ph.D Student Award, Department of Statistics, University of Michigan, 2010-2011
- Outstanding Graduate of Shanghai, Fudan University, 2010