I'm a 4th year Ph.D student at Department of Statistics, University of Michigan, working under the supervision of Professor George Michailidis. Before coming to Michigan, I was a undergraduate in Mathematics at Fudan University, China.
I'm interested in developing statistical methods for network analysis, with application to metabolomics and genomics. I also work on high-dimensional data modeling and inference problems.
- Aug 2013: Pathway Enrichment Analysis Based on Estimating the Underlying Network. [.pdf] 2013 Joint Statistical Meetings, Montreal.
- Jul 2012: High Dimensional Covariance Selection for Multiple Graphical Models under Structured Sparsity. 2012 Joint Statistical Meetings, San Diego.
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award, 2013
- Rackham International Students Fellowship, University of Michigan, 2011-2012
- Outstanding First Year Ph.D Student Award, Department of Statistics, University of Michigan, 2010-2011