Current courses: Winter 2017
- IOE 511/Math 562 - Continuous Optimization Methods. Registered students should access the Canvas website. All others, please refer to the "unrestricted resources" link below.
Recent courses: Fall 2016
- IOE 611/Math 663 - Nonlinear Programming II: Convex Optimization. Registered students should access the Canvas website. All others, please refer to the "unrestricted resources" link below.
- Web pages for courses I teach on a regular basis may contain the syllabus, lecture schedule, lecture notes and/or slides.
- Feel free to use these materials for your personal reference. You can re-distribute these materials only in circumstances that fall under "fair use"; if you do so, please credit the source.
- These pages do not contain any links to homework or exam assignments or solutions to avoid potential Honor Code violations. Moreover, links to materials provided to enrolled students under fair use Students enrolled in a current offering of any of these courses can access these materials through Canvas.
- IOE 202 - Operations Modeling (Unrestricted resources, Fall'09)
IOE 310 - Introduction to Optimization (Web page inactive, last taught Winter'02)
IOE 510/Math 561/OMS 518 - Linear Programming I (Unrestricted resources, Fall'10)
IOE 511/Math 562 - Continuous Optimization Methods (Unrestricted resources, Winter'17)
- If you are looking for my own lecture notes, they are not used in the current offering of the course, but a version circa 2007 can be found here: Lecture notes, Fall'07
IOE 518 - Introduction to Integer Programming (Unrestricted resources, Winter'12)
IOE 519 - Introduction to Nonlinear Programming (Unrestricted resources, Winter'12)
IOE 610/Math 660 - Linear Programming II (Unrestricted resources, Fall'13)
IOE 611/Math 663 - Nonlinear Programming (Unrestricted resources, Fall'16)
- IOE 691 - Special Topics: Stochastic and Robust Optimization. Co-taught with Siqian Shen. Last offered Fall 2014.