Current courses: Winter 2016
- IOE 511/Math 562 - Continuous Optimization Methods. Registered students should access the CTools website. All others, please refer to the "unrestricted resources" link below.
Recent courses: Fall 2015
- IOE 611/Math 663 - Nonlinear Programming II: Convex Optimization. Registered students should access the CTools website. All others, please refer to the "unrestricted resources" link below.
- Web pages for courses I teach on a regular basis may contain the syllabus, lecture schedule, lecture notes and/or slides.
- Feel free to use these materials for your reference. If you would like to utilize these materials under "fair use", please credit the source.
- These pages do not contain any links to homework or exam solutions to avoid potential Honor Code violations. Students enrolled in a current offering of any of these courses can access these materials through CTools.
- IOE 202 - Operations Modeling (Unrestricted resources, Fall'09)
IOE 310 - Introduction to Optimization (Web page inactive, last taught Winter'02)
IOE 510/Math 561/OMS 518 - Linear Programming I (Unrestricted resources, Fall'10)
IOE 511/Math 562 - Continuous Optimization Methods (Unrestricted resources, Winter'16)
- If you are looking for my own lecture notes, they are not used in the current offering of the course, but a version circa 2007 can be found here: Lecture notes, Fall'07
IOE 518 - Introduction to Integer Programming (Unrestricted resources, Winter'12)
IOE 519 - Introduction to Nonlinear Programming (Unrestricted resources, Winter'12)
IOE 610/Math 660 - Linear Programming II (Unrestricted resources, Fall'13)
IOE 611/Math 663 - Nonlinear Programming (Unrestricted resources, Fall'15)
- IOE 691 - Special Topics: Stochastic and Robust Optimization. Co-taught with Siqian Shen. Last offered Fall 2014.