Current courses: Fall 2014
- IOE 611/Math 663 - Nonlinear Programming II: Convex Optimization. Registered students should access the CTools website. All others, please refer to the "unrestricted resources" link below.
- IOE 691 - Special Topics: Stochastic and Robust Optimization. Co-taught with Siqian Shen. Registered students should access the CTools website.
- Web pages for courses I teach on a regular basis may contain the syllabus, lecture schedule, lecture notes and/or slides.
- Feel free to use these materials for your reference. If you would like to utilize these materials under "fair use", please credit the source.
- These pages do not contain any links to homework or exam solutions to avoid potential Honor Code violations. Students enrolled in a current offering of any of these courses can access these materials through CTools.