University of Michigan School of Information M.S. Information (Graduation: December 2011)
- GPA: 3.9.
- Courses: Interface and Interaction Design, Computer Supported Cooperative Work, Evaluation of Systems and Services (Usability), Information Architecture, Fundamentals of Human Behavior, Project Management, Contextual Inquiry/Process Ethnography, Design of Complex Web Sites, Statistics, Networked Computing, Enterprise Data Privacy and Security, Information in Social Systems, Health Informatics, Teaching Writing.
- Extracurricular: Graduate student instructor for two sections of undergraduate psychology (four semesters).
University of Michigan Department of Communication M.A. Journalism (1990)
- GPA: 3.7.
- Courses: Media Intensive Workshop, Media Law, Management of Media Organizations, Reporting Metro Affairs, The Michigan Journalist, Media Ethics, Politics and Mass Media.
- Extracurricular: Graduate student instructor for undergraduate news and feature writing courses.
University of Michigan School of Literature, Science and the Arts B.A. General Studies (Communication/Business) (1989)
- GPA: 3.7.
- Courses (Communication): News Writing, Writing for Mass Media, Media and the Arts, Media Economics, Media & Marketplaces.
- Courses (Business Administration): Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Business Economics, Accounting I & II, Managerial Accounting, Organizational Behavior and Industrial Relations, Marketing Management, Finance.
- Courses (Technology): Engineering Calculus, ForTran Programming, Pascal Programming, Technical Communication.
Washtenaw Community College Weekend/evening Internet (2006, 2011)
- Courses: PHP/MySQL – Intermediate, XHTML Coding – Introduction and Intermediate, Flash – Introduction and Intermediate, Dreamweaver – Introduction and Intermediate.