Pediatric Neurology Links
CME E-mail Journals Links Medline Parents Pharmaceuticals
- Child-Neuro Homepage
- The Epilepsy Information Page at Washington University
A directory of Internet resources that covers diagnosis, laboratory
testing, treatment, and provides a searchable epilepsy database.
- Nervous System Diseases at Karolinska
Comprehensive disease categorized Internet document links for a
professional and lay audience. Presented by a Swedish medical
- Washington University Neuromuscular Disease Center. This site includes an excellent guide to the differential diagnosis of motoneuron, nerve, neuromuscular junction, and muscle disease. Click on a symptom, anatomical localization, abnormal lab, or even time course and see a list of diagnostic possibilities. Includes congenital and infantile disorders. Also includes guidelines for ordering antibody testing in motor syndromes.
- MGH Neurology - Neurology Web-Forum Child Neurology Menu
- Ketogenic Diet Web Site
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Columbia University
Includes hydrocephalus, spina bifida, Chiari malformation, tethered spinal cord, syringohydromyelia, craniofacial anomalies, tumors and trauma.
- Metab-l Inborn Errors of Metabolism mailing list's Web Site. Web-based access to the mailing list and its archives. For professionals.
- British Inherited Metabolic Diseases Group and U.K. Directory of Laboratories Diagnosing Inborn Errors of Metabolism. Provides information about laboratories in the United Kingdom specialising in the diagnosis of inherited metabolic disease.
online text and movies teaching the pediatric neurological exam, using a
- See also Disease Specific and Patient Educational lists
- CHILD-NEURO: an international discussion group which deals with clinical and research topics in Child Neurology
- EUPROF-PEDNEUR: discussions about pediatric neurology primarily for European physicians. Languages: English, French and other languages used in the European Union.
- C-PALSY Mailing List on cerebral palsy.
Subscription Address: C-Palsyfirstname.lastname@example.orgSubscription Message: personal request
DEVELOPMENT AND BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS mailing list from the University of South Florida. Created for, and limited to, professionals interested in having peer level discussions.
Subscription address: email@example.com
Subscription message: subscribe dbp firstname.lastname@example.org
- METAB-L - Inborn Errors of Metabolism Mailing List
Subscription Address: email@example.com
Subscription Message: Subscribe metab-l <your-correct-email-address>
Physicians, biochemists and scientists only. Contact: Dr. Christian Renner,
METABOLISM: discussion of metabolic diseases primarily for European physicians. Languages: English, French and other languages used in the European Union.
- Keto-Diet E-mail List If you are a physician, nurse, dietician, or a health provider,
you can subscribe to the ketogenic diet e-mail list by sending an e-mail to
The body of your message should say "subscribe ketogenic-diet."
After you are on the list, you can send messages to all other subscribers by sending e-mail to
Please, we ask that only health care professionals belong to this list.
You can also call us at 415-723-6841 or email John Sum, M.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MUSCULOSKELETAL-L Musculoskeletal Medicine Prof. Discussion
Subscription Address: Majordomo@unixg.ubc.ca
Subscription Message: subscribe musculoskeletal-l
Facilitates information sharing and promote links, collaborative
working, joint problem-solving and mutual support. The list is
intended for musculoskeletal medicine health care workers. List
Owner: Marc I. White,
- PEDSLEEP Pediatric sleep list
Subscription Address: Sadeh@ccsg.tau.ac.il
Subscription Message: personal request
Covers developmental and clinical sleep-related issues from birth to
adolescence. Medical and education child-care professionals only.
Child-Neuro Home Page