Child-Neuro: Patient Educational and
Disease Oriented Resources -
Other Diseases and Disorders
- Medical Update: Lyme Disease
- Pediatric Opthalmology Consumer Resource File
- Penn State Anesthesia Case Conferences: Penn State presents WWW based departmental case conferences, i.e., Intraoperative Pulmonary Edema. Each visitor is encouraged to provide commentary. Contact: Jeffrey M. Taekman, MD, email@example.com
- HIV/AIDS TREATMENT INFORMATION SERVICE "ATIS"
Gopher. Federally approved treatment guidelines and information. A
collaborative activity of the Public Health Service [empty site as of 8/3/95].
- HIV/AIDS linkage page, from "The Network"
- Pediatric Rhematology Information, cases & reviews
Information for physicians includes a brief review of rheumatic diseases
in childhood, guidelines for referral to a Pediatric Rheumatologist,
dificult cases for comment, and announcements. Hospital for Special
- CYSTIC FIBROSIS Cystic Fibrosis support
Subscription Address: LISTSERV@FRMOP11.CNUSC.FR
Subscripton Message: Subscribe CYSTIC FIBROSIS <your name>
Archived Monthly. Private. Contact: Michael Jorda (Bitnet)
- SKELETAL DYSPLASIA, sponsored by the International Skeletal Dysplasia Registry at the Medical Genetics-Birth Defects Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California.
Subscription address: MAILSERV@CSMC.EDU
Subscription Message: Subscribe SKELDYS YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS
Contact Ray Duncan, MD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFS-DOC Chronic Fatigue Syn. Clinical Concerns
Subscription Address: LISTSERV@list.nih.gov
Subscripton Message: SUB CFS-DOC <your name>
Cfs-doc is a private moderated discussion group limited to doctors and devoted to clinical concerns regarding Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- MUSCULOSKELETAL-L Musculoskeletal Medicine Prof. Discussion
Subscription Address: Majordomo@unixg.ubc.ca
Subscription Message: subscribe musculoskeletal-l
Facilitates information sharing and promote links, collaborative
working, joint problem-solving and mutual support. The list is
intended for musculoskeletal medicine health care workers. List
Owner: Marc I. White, email@example.com
Go back to Child-Neuro Homepage
Go back to Child-Neuro Linkage Elsewhere page
Go back to Patient Educational and Disease Oriented Resources page
For questions or comments, contact
Steven Leber, M.D., Ph.D. Leber@umich.edu or
Kenneth Mack, M.D., Ph.D. Mack@waisman.wisc.edu
Last updated 7-November-1995 by Leber@umich.edu.