- Child-Neuro's Parental, patient, educational, and disease oriented resources
- NINDS list of disease-specific publications (National Institute of Neurological
Disorders and Stoke) Lists material available from NINDS both on-line and in print version. Excellent resource materials; available for downloading and reproduction; good for office handouts.
- AAN Home Page: academic and adminstrative publications, AAN News, practice parameters, directory information, neurology rating scales, and clinical trials
- Hardin Meta Directory - Neurology and Neurosciences
- MGH Neurology Web-Forum, an interactive, online discussion about various Neurology-related topics. Participants
in this bulletin board are often parents and patients. Individual forums include
- Washington University Neuromuscular Disease Center. This site includes an excellent guide to the differential diagnosis of motoneuron, nerve, neuromuscular junction, and muscle disease. Click on a symptom, anatomical localization, abnormal lab, or even time course and see a list of diagnostic possibilties. Includes congenital and infantile disorders. Also includes guidelines for ordering antibody testing in motor syndromes.
- The Epilepsy Information Page at Washington University A directory of Internet resources that covers diagnosis, laboratory testing, treatment, and provides a searchable epilepsy database.
- Nervous System Diseases at Karolinska Comprehensive disease categorized Internet document links for a professional and lay audience. Presented by a Swedish medical librarian team.
- U.C. San Francisco Neurovascular Service Cases Cases of the month from a neurologic intensive care unit.
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Neurology, from the University of N. Carolina, offers links to other neurology, neurosurgery, and neuroscience sites.
- Clinical Neurological Science Grand Rounds at Western Ontario Case presentations.
- Clinical Neurological Science Tutorials at Western Ontario Educational resources in neuro-ophthalmology, neurosurgery, and neurology.
- Brain Pathology On-Line Cases from the journal Brain Pathology. Clinical-radiologic-pathologic correlates, including pediatric cases.
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Dept. Neuropathology Excellent neuropathology resources, including information on their courses.
- Monitoring Warfarin Therapy Guideline Presents the PT versus INR system, uniform therapeutic ranges and anticoagulant dosing.
- Case of the Month, from the residents in the Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine. "This site should be of interest to your residents and medical students who wish to test their diagnostic skills in Neurology."
- Eye Muscles and Cranial Nerves Simulation Simulates disconjugate gaze patterns to demonstrate the effects of disabling eye muscles or cranial nerves. Requires the Shockwave plugin.
- Myositis Association of America
- AAN Forum Discussions on issues
pertinent to the members of the American Academy of Neurology.
To subscribe to the list, send email with your name, phone number, fax number, and regular mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or add yourself to the AAN Registry
To post a message to this forum, just email it to email@example.com
- NEURO Neurologists' forum
Subscription Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscripton Message: personal request
The purpose of this listserver is to allow neurologists a forum to discuss interesting problems and cases in Neurology. Contact: Michael Rivner, M.D., Rivner@emgmhs.mcg.edu
Subscription Address: email@example.com
Subscription Message: subscribe
Discussions about neuromonitoring. Contact: Jerry Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to Child-Neuro Homepage
Go back to Child-Neuro Linkage Elsewhere page
For questions or comments, contact
Steven Leber, M.D., Ph.D. Leber@umich.edu or
Kenneth Mack, M.D., Ph.D.
Last updated 8-Oct-1997.