Information Resources Links
- Tulane Neuroanatomy Study Slides, for Macintosh computers.
These slides were created to streamline and simplify a laborious
process for present and future medical classes and clinicians.
Contact: Ken Bookstein, email@example.com
- Whole Brain Atlas--CNS Images and Text
This is an information resource for central nervous system imaging
which integrates clinical information with MR, CT, and nuclear
medicine images. Contact: Keith A. Johnson, M.D.,
- Brainstem Anatomy Images (Loyola U.- LUMEN)
- Basal Ganglia Anatomy Images
(Loyola U.- LUMEN)
- The Virtual Brain, from the University of Minnesota Department of Cell Biology and Neuroanatomy
- University of Iowa Virtual Hospital
- The Visible Human Project
- Pathtox Internet Server Pathology Electronic Publications
The pathology electronic publications on this server: PathIt, PathClass and PathCase, include scientific studies, reviews and educational articles on pathology informatics, nomenclature and cases. The pages are annotated with colour photographs and are offerred in the Adobe portable document format (pdf). Contact: Anil K Dhiri, PathIT Pathologist, DhiriA@msn.com
- ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN BODY M.D. Anderson Cancer
Clickable map of the Human Anatomy - Digital thin section Anatomy
- CORRELATIVE ANATOMY Washington U
Multimedia (Text & Images). Correlative anatomy images from the
National Library of Medicine Visible Human (TM)project. The original
images are 7mB (7000kB) in size. For this presentation, the images been
reduced in size (60kB or less) from the originals
- BRAIN ATLAS University of Washington
2-D and 3-D views of the brain from cadaver sections, MRI scans, and
computer reconstructions. Includes: Brain Surface; Brain
Dissections; Coronal Forebrain; Coronal Forebrain MRI; Brainstem
Surface; Brainstem Sections; Horizontal Forebrain; Horizontal
Forebrain MRI; Spinal Cord; Blood Vessels; Sagittal Forebrain MRI;
MRI Animations; 3D Objects; 3D Object Composites; 3D Pathways; 3D
Animations; and Pathway Summaries.
- GLAXO VIRTUAL ANATOMY IMAGE BROWSER Colorado State U.
3D Geometric database of the Human Body.
- NEUROSURGICAL ANATOMY CADAVER DISSECTIONS UNC Neurosurgery
Images of anatomic and surgical dissection of cadaver specimens. Includes the cranial nerve complex, etc.
- ANATOMY INDEX Rutgers University
Multimedia Atlas (Text, Images & MPEG's). Interactive (Clickable) Teaching Files. Also available is a Database of Cases and Images.
- PUMA Metabolic pathways in man and other species. With or without graphics.
Go back to Child-Neuro Homepage
Go back to Child-Neuro Linkage Elsewhere page
For questions or comments, contact
Steven Leber, M.D., Ph.D. Leber@umich.edu or
Kenneth Mack, M.D., Ph.D. Mack@waisman.wisc.edu
Last modified 6-August-1996 by Steven Leber Leber@umich.edu